Principal Consultants for EEO CONSULTANTS & MEDIATORS include Javier Chacon, Carmen Carter, Stan Braverman, John Dobelman, & Jerry Jensen. Please refer to the respective biography below for Stanley.
+ 25 Yrs. Fed.
Stanley Braverman, Esq. is the Director of the Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Institute at La Salle University. He is the former Deputy Director for the Philadelphia District, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission where, for ten years, he was responsible for enforcement of all federal anti-discrimination laws for the six-state Philadelphia District. He served as an Attorney with the Defense Logistics Agency for fifteen years, advising senior managers on employment law and ethics matters.
His expertise in employment law, negotiation techniques and workplace conflict resolution is well-known nationally. Specific accomplishments, among others, are noted below.
- has mediated hundreds of workplace related disputes throughout the United States.
- is the author of "RESOLVE," a national award-winning EEO mediation program currently in use by the EEOC.
- has been called upon frequently to serve as a 'Settlement Judge' for complex Equal Employment Opportunity related cases.
- was inducted into the 2006 Federal Executive Board, Partners in Equity "Hall of Fame."
- has appeared as a mediation expert on the cable television show "Law Journal Television."
- received his Juris Doctor (JD) from Temple University School of Law and earned both his Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor's degree (BS) in Business Management from Drexel University.
Call on us so that you can use the multitude of expertise available for your company's needs through EEO Consultants & Mediators.