RISK ASSESSMENT- BEST PRACTICES-SERVICES AVAILABLE IN GUIDING YOUR STAFF:
- in conducting analysis of past employment practices in pursuit of compliance.
- analysis would seek compliance with the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures and Govt. Record keeping Regulations.
- analysis of employment practices could include specific or all personnel employment functions such as: recruitment; internet applicant data; other applicant data; new hires; promotions; transfers; demotions; suspensions; involuntary terminations; assignments; terminations; lay-offs; forced rankings; evaluations; wages, and other terms and conditions of employment.
- appropriately teach the application of statistical tests of significance in reviewing past employment practices, and its interpretations.
- review of all appropriate employment policies.
- address all practices and policies in need of modification in pursuit of promoting Equality of Employment Opportunity.
As EEOC/OFCCP Systemic Experts, we can help your Company identify and correct any practice/policy in pursuit of promoting Equality of Employment Opportunity in your Company. Please call on us through this website or call 713-503-2857, Javier Chacon.