Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
RISK ASSESSMENT- BEST PRACTICES-SERVICES AVAILABLE IN GUIDING YOUR STAFF:
- in conducting analysis of past employment practices in pursuit of compliance.
- analysis would seek compliance with the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures and Govt. Record keeping Regulations.
- analysis of employment practices could include specific or all personnel employment functions such as: recruitment; internet applicant data; other applicant data; new hires; promotions; transfers; demotions; suspensions; involuntary terminations; assignments; terminations; lay-offs; forced rankings; evaluations; wages, and other terms and conditions of employment.
- appropriately teach the application of statistical tests of significance in reviewing past employment practices, and its interpretations.
- review of all appropriate employment policies.
- address all practices and policies in need of modification in pursuit of promoting Equality of Employment Opportunity.
As EEOC/OFCCP Systemic Experts, we can help your Company identify and correct any practice/policy in pursuit of promoting Equality of Employment Opportunity in your Company. Please call on us through this website or call 713-503-2857, Javier Chacon.