Risk Analyzes in Pursuit of a Modeled EEO Employer:
- ensure company policies regarding Anti- Harassment & Anti-Retaliatory Treatment are in compliance with EEOC regs and realistic as to the consequences for violators;
- ensure both employees and supervisors are fully aware of company's policy regarding "Anti-Harassment and Anti-Retaliation" including procedures for notification together with consequences for non-compliance.
- structure a procedure for providing periodic training to all employees and managers regarding their respective mandate per Company's policies to ensure full compliance and consequences for non-compliance.
- promote a trustful work environment whereby employees feel welcome to identify inappropriate behavior in pursuit of a respectful work environment.
- train managers to look at EEO grievances as an Opportunity to 'Deter, Stop, and Correct Inappropriate Work Behavior'.
Please call on us for any question regarding the development and/or implementation regarding these type of policies in pursuit of a Modeled 13-503-2857, Javier Chacon.