Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
OFCCP GUIDE SECTION & SERVICES AVAILABLE:Note that OFCCP continues to capture the highest multi-million dollar benefits for aggrieved parties subject to 'Failure to Hire Violations based on applicant flow availability; This accounts for the exclusive majority of all monetary benefits captured by OFCCP.
- the design and development of a written affirmative action plan(AAP) subject to the requirements of the Executive Order 11246, as amended.
- the written affirmative action plan would be tailored to all current requirements made of your company.
- available to review current and past adverse impact ratio analyzes and make appropriate recommendations in pursuit of compliance with both OFCCP and EEOC requirements.
- available to participate as a Consultant on a proactive prevention basis or at an OFCCP audit in reviewing your Applicant Flow Data Tracking System and all appropriate dispositions in accounting for available and qualified applicant flow subject to each job group/job title and required analyzes by OFCCP; otherwise and if left uncontested may otherwise support an OFCCP Preliminary Finding of Systemic Employment Discrimination in 'Failure to Hire.'
- available to conduct a multiple regression analysis subject to your company's compensation practices of similarly situated employees and OFCCP Guidelines.
- available to act as a Consultant to any finding of systemic employment discrimination made by OFCCP regarding your compensation practices or other employment practices subject to all OFCCP Guidelines including the Selection & Testing Order Guidelines.
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR COLLECTIVE SYSTEMIC EMPLOYMENT EXPERTISE IN PROVIDING YOUR COMPANY OPTIONS REGARDING THE INVESTIGATION AND RESOLUTION OF ANY SYSTEMIC FINDING. Please call on us with your Questions through this website, or call 713-503-2857, Javier Chacon.