Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Principal Consultants for EEO CONSULTANTS & MEDIATORS INCLUDE Javier Chacon, Carmen Carter, StanBraverman, John Dobelman, & Jerry Jensen.
Please refer to the respective biography below for Javier.
INITIATED EEO CONSULTANTS & MEDIATORS IN MARCH, 2009. HAVE PROVIDED EEO PROACTIVE PREVENTION TRAINING TO COMPANIES THROUGHOUT THE STATES; ALSO PROVIDED TRAINING SUBJECT TO EEOC CONSENT DECREE; PREPARED ANALYZES AND REBUTTED GOVT'S FINDING OF STATISTICAL EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION; ACTED AS A CONSULTANT TO LAWYERS, APPLICANT DATA TRACKING COMPANIES; & CONTRACT MEDIATOR INVOLVING BOTH EEO AND NON-EEO WORKING DISPUTES.
Houston EEOC Executive since 1991; Deputy Director-Houston EEOC, 1994-2008; Acting Director of the Washington, D.C. Field Office, 4 month detail, 2003; Houston EEOC Enforcement Manager, 1991-94; Houston EEOC Supervisory Investigator, 1979-91;Senior Investigator, US Treasury Dept./OFCCP DOL, 1973-79.
His background covers:
- extensive experience in all laws enforced by both EEOC & OFCCP (E011246).
- directed the investigation & resolution of major systemic class actions resulting in multi million dollar benefits to class members.
- extensive experience in all types of class actions and resolutions imposed by the government.
- conducted 100 plus presentations at specific companies & human resource conferences promoting EEOC compliance.
- trainer at various national conferences on EEOC's Systemic Program for investigators & attorneys.
- presenter for the EEOC at numerous stakeholder's national conferences regarding the Commission's Class Action Authority including at both the Canadian Human Rights Statutory Association and the Ontario Human Rights Association.
- conducted numerous successful mediations thru the federal sector EEO program.
- maintain exceptional relations with numerous stakeholders in Houston Area, Texas and Nationally.
- co-founder of major collaborative partnerships with other federal and community stakeholders in Houston
- Area promoting: "Knowing Your employment Rights Campaign."
- represented EEOC before the English & Spanish Media.
- recipient of numerous awards from the EEOC.
- extensive experience as a manpower consultant to major employers on behalf of national Hispanic non-profit organizations.
- B.S. degree-mathematics and Spanish majors.
- REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Call on us so that you can use the multitude of expertise available for your company's needs through EEO Consultants & Mediators.