Principal Consultants for EEO CONSULTANTS & MEDIATORS INCLUDE Javier Chacon, Carmen Carter, StanBraverman, John Dobelman, & Jerry Jensen.
Please refer to the respective biography below for Javier.
INITIATED EEO CONSULTANTS & MEDIATORS IN MARCH, 2009. HAVE PROVIDED EEO PROACTIVE PREVENTION TRAINING TO COMPANIES THROUGHOUT THE STATES; ALSO PROVIDED TRAINING SUBJECT TO EEOC CONSENT DECREE; PREPARED ANALYZES AND REBUTTED GOVT'S FINDING OF STATISTICAL EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION; ACTED AS A CONSULTANT TO LAWYERS, APPLICANT DATA TRACKING COMPANIES; & CONTRACT MEDIATOR INVOLVING BOTH EEO AND NON-EEO WORKING DISPUTES.
Houston EEOC Executive since 1991; Deputy Director-Houston EEOC, 1994-2008; Acting Director of the Washington, D.C. Field Office, 4 month detail, 2003; Houston EEOC Enforcement Manager, 1991-94; Houston EEOC Supervisory Investigator, 1979-91;Senior Investigator, US Treasury Dept./OFCCP DOL, 1973-79.
His background covers:
- extensive experience in all laws enforced by both EEOC & OFCCP (E011246).
- directed the investigation & resolution of major systemic class actions resulting in multi million dollar benefits to class members.
- extensive experience in all types of class actions and resolutions imposed by the government.
- conducted 100 plus presentations at specific companies & human resource conferences promoting EEOC compliance.
- trainer at various national conferences on EEOC's Systemic Program for investigators & attorneys.
- presenter for the EEOC at numerous stakeholder's national conferences regarding the Commission's Class Action Authority including at both the Canadian Human Rights Statutory Association and the Ontario Human Rights Association.
- conducted numerous successful mediations thru the federal sector EEO program.
- maintain exceptional relations with numerous stakeholders in Houston Area, Texas and Nationally.
- co-founder of major collaborative partnerships with other federal and community stakeholders in Houston
- Area promoting: "Knowing Your employment Rights Campaign."
- represented EEOC before the English & Spanish Media.
- recipient of numerous awards from the EEOC.
- extensive experience as a manpower consultant to major employers on behalf of national Hispanic non-profit organizations.
- B.S. degree-mathematics and Spanish majors.
- REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Call on us so that you can use the multitude of expertise available for your company's needs through EEO Consultants & Mediators.