Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
In TODAY'S ECONOMY, some Companies are forced to reduce their workforce, and make tough decisions regarding layoffs.
Call on Us for any of these Actions and others:
- To ensure your business related decisions for layoff do not adversely affect a group of employees; or
- To Act as a Corporate Troubleshooter for any inadvertent workplace disputes; or
- To Act as an Adviser as your Coy just received a Preliminary Finding of Systemic Employment Discrimination from either OFCCP, EEOC, or Wage/Hour; or
- To provide any mandated training subject to an EEOC consent decree; or
- To prepare your initial Affirmative Action Plan or any required updates;
- To participate in the most Creative,Fun, Interactive EEO Training using improvisation actors ( See Custom Training)
CALL US, WE CAN HELP!!! YOUR INITIAL INQUIRIES WITH US ARE AT NO-COST AND OUR CONSULTATION FEES ARE VERY REASONABLE !
EEO CONSULTANTS & MEDIATORS is prepared to provide you Training, Dispute Resolutions, Risk Assessments, Coaching, AAP Designs, Investigations & Expert CONSULTATION in providing proactive prevention of potential suspect EEO practices or policies. Take advantage of our Expertise in helping your Company minimize its liability through Proactive Prevention as noted below and described in more detail in other sections.
- provide customer requested EEO Training including 'the Basics in Conducting an Internal EEO Harassment Investigation;
- identify and correct any potential systemic practice or policy which may reduce or limit your company's liability;
- act as a 'trouble shooter', neutral factfinder & mediator, involving a potential serious EEO issue;
- design and development of comprehensive affirmative action plans and all required adverse impact analyzes conducted by a former EEOC and OFCCP Investigator.
- verify your anti- harassment hostile and anti-retaliatory work environment policies are comprehensive and supportive of minimum liability.
- any required consultation or training is also available in Spanish;
- other customer requested services.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with EEO Consultants & Mediators. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please contact us through this website or by calling 713-503-2857, Javier Chacon.